Monday, August 31, 2009

Autumn Motivation

I have been busy working on a new line of jewelry, called the Jade Series, inspired by the wonderful rubbery little plants that my grandmother has at her house. They are so nostalgic for me, and have recently been so inspiring.



Please visit my Facebook fan page for Arsenal of Buttons:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arsenal-of-Buttons/85214218540

Here you will find the most recent photos of my work, photos of works in progress in my photo album titled "Process", and get updates on what I'm up to in my studio.

I need to make sure I have time to sit in my studio and crank out some work for the upcoming College of Visual Arts Holiday Sale, which runs from December 4 to the 6th this year. I am so excited for it, but will be out of town for work in September and a little of October, and I will need to make time to get things done before I'm gone! I am looking forward to this years sale because I will have more work than ever, and better work. I want to have pieces from the Jade Series, and I want to include new oxidized fine silver and gemstone jewelry, and make more simple small things to appeal to a broader audience.

I have a lot to do! Stay posted on my facebook fan page. Thanks for your support!

No comments: